4: The Art of Relationship Building w/ Todd Heyden
Becoming an ace at building relationships can do so much for your business and overall happiness. One person who can attribute a ton of success to the way he builds relationships is my friend and Co-Founder of Sports Lock, Todd Heyden. He joins The Rob Cressy Show to talk about how to be excellent at relationship building.
In our conversation some of the relationship building topics we cover include:
- How to get the most out of people and interactions.
- Building relationships through trust and transparency.
- The role that sports can play in building relationships.
- The art of listening and observing.
Without a doubt you’ll be able to take away some actionable relationship building advice after listening to this.
- If you dig fantasy sports then you definitely need to check out the SportsLock app.
- Drop me a line if you’d like an intro to Todd Heyden.
- I want to hear from you. Did you like this podcast? Is there something that I can improve on? Did this podcast cause you to take action in some way? Hit me up at email@example.com or on Twitter @RobCressy and let me know.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ROB CRESSY SHOW PODCAST!
FREE ENTREPRENEUR RESOURCES!
1. Ultimate Entrepreneur Reading List – I’ve read over 100 books on creativity, leadership, entrepreneurship, digital marketing, and sports that have had a major impact on my life. These are those books. Get your learn on!
2. Hate to Lose vs Love to Win – Your answer to this question will determine a lot about how successful you will be.
3. Stan Van Gundy on Having a Growth Mindset – Stan Van Gundy not only is a great coach but is an amazing teacher in how to think with a mind towards growth.
4. Follow Rob Cressy on Snapchat – If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following me faster than Antonio Brown can take one to the house. You can also check out my Snapchat Tips & Secrets to Make Your Snaps Stand Out video.
5. Monday Morning Newsletter – Get rid of your case of the Monday’s with Rob Cressy’s weekly Monday Morning newsletter. It’ll give some extra motivation and inspiration to those who strive to do great things.