27: Sports Agents, Sacrifice & Success with Ashley DeWalt
Ashley DeWalt, CEO of Fusion Sports Group, joins The Rob Cressy Show to talk about the hustle and sacrifice it took to build his company and begin working with professional athletes, plus his growth mindset and commitment to excellence.
Ashley also shares an inspiring story about how he sold his car so that he could buy a plane ticket to go to the NFL combine to meet sports agents. This ultimately became the break that allowed him to grow his company and become who he is today.
Feedback (I want to hear from you):
- Did this podcast get you to take action in some way? Are you a creator who’s hustling or building something great? How do you deal with fear? I’d love your thoughts and feedback on our conversation.
- Hit me up at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @RobCressy and lets talk.
- Also, if your brand isn’t on Snapchat yet then what are you waiting for? I can help get the right strategy in place. Hit me up.
Check out previous episodes of The Rob Cressy Show here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ROB CRESSY SHOW PODCAST!
1. Ultimate Entrepreneur Reading List – I’ve read over 100 books on creativity, leadership, entrepreneurship, digital marketing, and sports that have had a major impact on my life. These are those books. Get your learn on!
2. Rob Cressy’s Guide To Being a Creator – Once you understand the Why and How, it all makes sense.
3. Want To Write Funnier? – For the last 4 years I’ve studied comedy writing at Second City and from one of the Co-Founders of The Onion. Learn how to become a funnier writer and take your business, career, or blog to the next level.
4. Follow Rob Cressy on Snapchat – If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following me faster than Antonio Brown can shake & bake a DB. You can also see my notes from the Snapchat For Business workshop I taught as well as what went down when I ran my first Snapchat geofilter campaign.
5. Ultimate Guide: Digital Marketing to Millennials – My 6 core principles for creating fun and engaging content that gets people to take action.
6. Subscribe to The Sports Marketing Huddle – My latest project is a podcast that takes a look at all things marketing in the world of sports.
Rob Cressy’s Newsletter
Sign up to receive a weekly email of the best digital marketing and content creation resources I create. My goal is to help you achieve yours.