8: Being Excellent with Brian Cristiano
Brian Cristiano, CEO of Bold Worldwide, joins The Rob Cressy Show to talk about excellence. What are the principals behind why he and his agency are excellent.
In our conversation some of the topics Brian Cristiano and I cover include:
- How does Brian set up and manage his goals?
- When is it OK to move the goal posts on your goals?
- What’s the best advice he’s ever been given?
- What is something unique that is part of Brian’s morning routine?
- We go back to one of the big moments of Brian’s life when everything came together.
- We also dish about the awesomeness of 360 video and where it’s going.
One quote that really struck out to me from our conversation was:
“Make business decisions like you’ve got 20 million in the bank that no one knows about.”
- You can connect with Brian Cristiano on his website BrianCristiano.com, on Twitter and on Snapchat @Brian_Cristiano. He’s looking to talk to anyone in the sports or creative industries.
- You’ve gotta check out the sick 360 video time-lapse of New York City that Bold Worldwide created.
- I want to hear from you. Did you like this podcast? Is there something that I can improve on? Did this podcast cause you to take action in some way? Are there topics that you’d like to see me cover on the show? Are you looking to work with an amazing content creator and marketer? Hit me up at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @RobCressy and lets talk.
- Check out previous episodes of The Rob Cressy Show here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ROB CRESSY SHOW PODCAST!
FREE ENTREPRENEUR RESOURCES!
1. Ultimate Entrepreneur Reading List – I’ve read over 100 books on creativity, leadership, entrepreneurship, digital marketing, and sports that have had a major impact on my life. These are those books. Get your learn on!
2. My Digital Media Philosophies – The principals I follow for creating engaging content, marketing, and social media that delivers results.
3. Want to land your dream job in sports? – This is how I tried to get the attention of Bill Simmons, by creating a pitch video wearing 12 basketball jerseys at once while talking about social media.
4. Follow Rob Cressy on Snapchat – If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following me faster than Steph Curry can shake & bake a defender. You can also check out my Snapchat Tips & Secrets to Make Your Snaps Stand Out video.
5. Monday Morning Newsletter – Get rid of your case of the Monday’s with Rob Cressy’s weekly Monday Morning newsletter. It’ll give some extra motivation and inspiration to those who strive to do great things.