We create and produce branded podcasts that brings your brand story to life.
Why does podcasting makes sense for brands?
- It’s a new marketing & communication channel + Storytelling + Engaging: you have an opportunity to speak directly to your targeted audience and deliver something they’ll enjoy, connect with, and want to share.
- Lack of noise: it’s just you and the listener.
- Growth: podcasting is growing which means there’s opportunities for brands.
What better way to share more insight into why brands should be podcasting, plus give you a taste for how we get down, than to create a podcast about it. Here is a recently recorded podcast episode on why brands should be podcasting.
There are two different ways that we work with brands on podcasting:
Branded Podcast Production
Our branded podcasts are an innovative marketing solution for forward thinking companies who want to engage and grow their audience.
- Create podcast series
- Full-service podcast production
- Metrics & reporting
- Audience growth
Branded Podcast Consulting
We help companies and online publishers produce and publish their own podcasts.
- Which podcast equipment to use
- How to record a podcast via Skype
- Podcast format options
- Podcast show hosting & script writing
- Podcast growth techniques
- Selling podcast sponsorships
If you are interested in starting a podcast for your brand then lets talk. Shoot me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the webform below.
In 2016 we published 271 podcast episodes across three different podcasts.
The Rob Cressy Show: candid conversations with talented creative professionals, entrepreneurs, and business leaders about their excellence with the goal of inspiring, educating, and entertaining you.
Bacon Sports Podcast: trending sports topics fused with pop culture, sports nostalgia, and a love of jerseys. We entertain, drop knowledge, and make you laugh. It’s like a sports bar for your ears.
Sports Marketing Huddle: a podcast that looks at all things marketing in the world of sports. In this daily show Brian Cristiano, CEO of Bold Worldwide, and Rob Cressy, Founder of Cress Media, give a forward-thinking perspective on some of the hottest topics in the world of sports marketing and then give actionable advice for how you can implement it into your business.
You can check out the case study for how the Sports Marketing Huddle became one of the top sports business podcasts and is currently being used to teach sports marketing students at colleges across the US.