9: Sports & Success with Chris Koras
Chris Koras, Founder of The Show and Vice President of Sports at ESSE, joins The Rob Cressy Show to talk about his success mindset working in the sports industry.
In our conversation some of the topics Chris Koras and I cover include:
- How he started working with sports agent Leigh Steinberg, who was the inspiration behind Jerry Maguire, and what he learned.
- How he’s accelerated his career, what it took for him to stand out, and his success mindset.
- What did he notice about the mannerisms and habits of professional athletes while working with them at Rep 1 Sports? What made them different or special?
- With regards to his latest venture, The Show, how does he see the current video and content landscape?
Chris is a high performer with incredible insight and experience and no doubt you’ll get a ton of value out of this.
- Check out ItsTheShow.com, let Chris know what feedback you have, and you can connect with him on Twitter @Its_TheShow, and on Facebook.
- I want to hear from you. Did you like this podcast? Is there something that I can improve on? Did this podcast cause you to take action in some way? Are there topics that you’d like to see me cover on the show? Are you looking to work with an amazing content creator and marketer? Hit me up at email@example.com or on Twitter @RobCressy and lets talk.
- Check out previous episodes of The Rob Cressy Show here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ROB CRESSY SHOW PODCAST!
FREE ENTREPRENEUR RESOURCES!
1. Ultimate Entrepreneur Reading List – I’ve read over 100 books on creativity, leadership, entrepreneurship, digital marketing, and sports that have had a major impact on my life. These are those books. Get your learn on!
2. What Exactly Does Cress Media Do? – So what exactly does Cress Media do? Watch this video and you’ll get a great idea of the value I bring to the table.
3. Want to land your dream job in sports? – This is how I tried to get the attention of Bill Simmons, by creating a pitch video wearing 12 basketball jerseys at once while talking about social media.
4. Follow Rob Cressy on Snapchat – If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following me faster than Steph Curry can shake & bake a defender. You can also check out my Snapchat Tips & Secrets to Make Your Snaps Stand Out video.
5. Monday Morning Newsletter – Get rid of your case of the Monday’s with Rob Cressy’s weekly Monday Morning newsletter. It’ll give some extra motivation and inspiration to those who strive to do great things.