40: Creating Amazing Relationships with Joe & Patrick from Pro-Ject
Joseph Lucchese and Patrick Welby, relationship architects that build unforgettable experiences at Pro-Ject, join the Rob Cressy Show to talk about the process of creating amazing relationships and how it can help you build your network. Pro-Ject does some incredible work in the experiential marketing space so we also dish about how to create an unforgettable experience and connect with your audience.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ROB CRESSY SHOW PODCAST!
- You can connect with Joseph Lucchese & Patrick Welby at Pro-Ject.is
- You can follow them on Instagram @Pro_Ject1 and @PWelbs
- You can follow them on Twitter @EventJoe and @PWelbs
Feedback (I want to hear from you):
- Did this podcast get you to take action in some way? Are you a creator who’s hustling or building something great? How are you good at creating amazing relationships? I’d love your thoughts and feedback on our conversation. You can hit me up on Instagram @Rob_Cressy, Twitter @RobCressy, and Facebook/RobCressyBiz.
- I’m always looking to connect with other like-minded creatives and entrepreneurs and/or work with forward-thinking companies looking for a creative thinker. If that’s you or you know someone then drop me a line at email@example.com.
Check out previous episodes of The Rob Cressy Show here.
CLICK HERE TO GET A FREE COPY of my latest eBook titled Podcast Hustle: A Step By Step Guide Of How To Create A Podcast & Grow An Audience. It will show you how easy it is to create a podcast, build new relationships, and increase your awareness.
1. Creative Inspiration Newsletter – This newsletter aims to inspire, educate, and provide value to the creator and doer in you that strives for greatness in everything you do!
2. Amazing Book Recommendations – I’m an avid reader who has read over 200 books. If you are looking for a book recommendation on creativity, entrepreneurship, leadership, or sports then this is for you.
3. Subscribe to The Sports Marketing Huddle – My latest project is a podcast that takes a look at the hottest sports marketing topics in bite sized episodes.
4. Subscribe to The Bacon Sports Podcast – If you love sports + comedy then this podcast is for you.