24: Having a Creative Mindset with Robin Gruen
Robin Gruen, Creative Director at Motiv8 Agency, joins The Rob Cressy Show to talk about having a creative mindset.
Robin is a bundle of creative awesomeness. In our conversation she shares insight from the beginning days of being a freelancer and what her mindset was. How to deal with the blurred lines between PR, marketing, and advertising, and being able to quantify what you do as a creative. She shares a ton of great insight into her growth mindset, how she used networking and storytelling to deliver value for others, plus the importance of fun in everything she does.
Robin drops a ton of really good advice for creatives and content creators alike.
- You can connect with Robin Gruen on LinkedIn and if you are creative or entrepreneurial she’d love to hear from you.
Feedback (I want to hear from you):
- Are you a creative or freelancer that has some tips you’d like to share from your journey? Did this podcast get you to take action in some way? What is your creative mindset? I’d love your thoughts and feedback on our conversation.
- Hit me up at email@example.com or on Twitter @RobCressy and lets talk.
- Also, if your brand isn’t on Snapchat yet then what are you waiting for? I can help get the right strategy in place. Hit me up.
Check out previous episodes of The Rob Cressy Show here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ROB CRESSY SHOW PODCAST!
1. Ultimate Entrepreneur Reading List – I’ve read over 100 books on creativity, leadership, entrepreneurship, digital marketing, and sports that have had a major impact on my life. These are those books. Get your learn on!
2. Rob Cressy’s Guide To Being a Creator – Once you understand the Why and How, it all makes sense.
3. Want To Write Funnier? – For the last 4 years I’ve studied comedy writing at Second City and from one of the Co-Founders of The Onion. Learn how to become a funnier writer and take your business, career, or blog to the next level.
4. Follow Rob Cressy on Snapchat – If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following me faster than Antonio Brown can shake & bake a DB. You can also see my notes from the Snapchat For Business workshop I taught as well as what went down when I ran my first Snapchat geofilter campaign.
5. Ultimate Guide: Digital Marketing to Millennials – My 6 core principles for creating fun and engaging content that gets people to take action.
6. Subscribe to The Sports Marketing Huddle – My latest project is a podcast that takes a look at all things marketing in the world of sports.
Rob Cressy’s Newsletter
Sign up to receive a weekly email of the best digital marketing and content creation resources I create. My goal is to help you achieve yours.