3: Content Creation & Digital Marketing Tips with Pete Herrnreiter
Looking for actionable content creation and digital marketing tips? If so you’ll enjoy this episode of The Rob Cressy Show where I chat with Pete Herrnreiter, VP of Digital Strategy at Imagination.
We talk about the digital media and content creation landscape. Topics include:
- What are foundational pieces to a good content marketing and digital strategy?
- What errors are brands making with the way they create content and engage (or a lack there of) with their audience?
- Is it better to create bad content vs no content at all?
- Is content marketing and social media for everyone?
- We also give content creation and digital marketing tips to help put you on the right path.
Here are a few thoughts/principals that stood out from our digital marketing podcast:
- With your digital marketing strategy you need to ask why? What are you hoping to achieve?
- Address pain points and adapt to solve problems.
- Authenticity is key.
- Be part of the conversation.
- You can connect with Pete Herrnreiter via email at peter.herrnreiter at gmail.com.
- I want to hear from you. Did you like this podcast? Is there something that I can improve on? Did this podcast cause you to take action in some way? Hit me up at email@example.com or on Twitter @RobCressy and let me know.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ROB CRESSY SHOW PODCAST!
FREE ENTREPRENEUR RESOURCES!
1. Ultimate Entrepreneur Reading List – I’ve read over 100 books on creativity, leadership, entrepreneurship, digital marketing, and sports that have had a major impact on my life. These are those books. Get your learn on!
2. Snapchat Tips & Tricks – Make your Snapchat videos and pics stand out with these creative tips.
3. How to Have More Fun and Be Happier – Simple life hacks I use to make sure that I live the awesomest life.
4. Follow Rob Cressy on Snapchat – If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following me faster than Antonio Brown can take one to the house. You can also check out my Snapchat Tips & Secrets to Make Your Snaps Stand Out video.
5. Monday Morning Newsletter – Get rid of your case of the Monday’s with Rob Cressy’s weekly Monday Morning newsletter. It’ll give some extra motivation and inspiration to those who strive to do great things.