My Digital Media Philosophy For Excellent Results
This is my digital media philosophy. The principles I follow for creating engaging content, marketing, and social media that delivers results.
- Solve a problem.
- Define a strategy.
- Be where your target audience is (aka multi-channel, but the right channels.)
- Provide value.
- Quality over quantity.
- Depth over width.
- Create a user avatar. Who is your ideal customer? Knowing this will allow us to create content specifically tailored to them.
- Write backwards: what do you want your content/marketing/posts to achieve?
- Create content that evokes emotion. The best content/marketing/posts are the ones that help people fall in love with you and your business, makes them want to share, engage or buy, and educates your audience.
- Create visually appealing content that catches your eye and keep people engaged.
- Be Authentic and have a brand heartbeat. It helps people build a connection.
- Have fun. Don’t be boring.
- Utilize multiple forms of content to create engagement opportunities (articles, videos, podcasts, pictures, contests, giveaways.)
- Ask questions. This is a two-way conversation.
- Experiment and learn what works. Do more of the good stuff, less of the ineffective stuff.
The great thing about having a defined digital media philosophy is that it forms a solid foundation which you can build upon.
So many brands, creators, and marketers need to start putting their customers first with their content and messaging. When you do, and the more on point your game is, the more your customers with thank you for it and the better results you will receive.
If you are a forward-thinking brand that is interested in working with a talented creator and marketer with a high level of excellence then shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or find me on Snapchat @baconsports and say what’s up.