23: Optimizing Your Life with Emerson Spartz
Emerson Spartz, CEO of Dose, joins The Rob Cressy Show to share insight into ways he’s optimized his life to get better results and you can too. Emerson was named to both Forbes’ and Inc Magazine’s “30 Under 30” lists, and Dose is one of the world’s fastest-growing digital media companies with 50 million unique visitors per month, so he certainly practices what he preaches.
In our conversation some of the topics Emerson Spartz and I cover include:
- What is his process for retaining information he reads in books better?
- What are comfort zone challenges, why does he do them, and what are a few examples that we can all do?
- Does he have a method for identifying and improving weakness?
- Tips for getting into a state of flow easier.
- You can connect with Emerson Spartz on Twitter @EmersonSpartz or EmersonSpartz.com.
- You can check out Dose.com.
Feedback (I want to hear from you):
- Did something Emerson Spartz say cause you to take action?
- Do you have a way that you optimize your life to get better results that you’d like to share?
- Hit me up at email@example.com or on Twitter @RobCressy and lets talk. I’d love your feedback on our conversation.
- Also, if your brand isn’t on Snapchat yet then what are you waiting for? Help Me Help You! Drop me a line, I’d love to help you put together a strategy or create content.
Check out previous episodes of The Rob Cressy Show here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ROB CRESSY SHOW PODCAST!
1. Ultimate Entrepreneur Reading List – I’ve read over 100 books on creativity, leadership, entrepreneurship, digital marketing, and sports that have had a major impact on my life. These are those books. Get your learn on!
2. Rob Cressy’s Guide To Being a Creator – Once you understand the Why and How, it all makes sense.
3. Want To Write Funnier? – For the last 4 years I’ve studied comedy writing at Second City and from one of the Co-Founders of The Onion. Learn how to become a funnier writer and take your business, career, or blog to the next level.
4. Follow Rob Cressy on Snapchat – If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following me faster than Antonio Brown can shake & bake a DB. You can also see my notes from the Snapchat For Business workshop I taught as well as what went down when I ran my first Snapchat geofilter campaign.
5. Ultimate Guide: Digital Marketing to Millennials – My 6 core principles for creating fun and engaging content that gets people to take action.
6. Subscribe to The Sports Marketing Huddle – My latest project is a podcast that takes a look at all things marketing in the world of sports.
Rob Cressy’s Newsletter
Sign up to receive a weekly email of the best digital marketing and content creation resources I create. My goal is to help you achieve yours.