We are creators and storytellers that have fun in everything we do. One thing we love to do and are great at is event storytelling, content creation, and documenting what goes down.
When you throw an event it is a content haven of awesomeness. From the people and atmosphere to the experience and behind the scenes. Every event has a story to tell.
That’s where we come in.
We tell the story of your event in multiple ways (photo, video, live stream), on multiple social platforms, with the goal of amplifying the best stuff that goes down.
Creating event content is important for several reasons:
- It provides value for your attendees. People having fun at an event love being included in the post-event content. It’s a way for them to relive the experience.
- It also gives attendees the opportunity to share your content, thus promoting your brand.
- You have the ability to use the content captured to market future events. I would much rather have awesome videos and pictures showing people what the experience is like. We have a saying that we use often, “Smiles Don’t Lie.”
You can check out some of the events we’ve covered, stories we’ve told, and smiles we’ve captured (more available upon request):
- Bacon, Sports & Beer Celebration
- Ultimate NASCAR Bachelor Party
- Lagunitas Beer Circus
- USA vs Australia Rugby Match for Smith & Forge Hard Cider
- Awesomest NFL Draft Party
- Chivefest Chicago
- USA vs Portugal World Cup Watch Party
- Best Jerseys of Lollapalooza 2015
The key for us is having fun and being party of the event, not just a photographer that snaps pictures and hands out cards. We capture things no one else does because we go places no one else will.
To get in touch about having us tell the story of your next event hit us up at any of the following:
Or via this webform.