41: How To Live An Intentional, Purposeful & Balanced Life w/ Ashley Boyd
Ashley Boyd, holistic life coach, leadership coach, and speaker, join the Rob Cressy Show to talk about how to live an intentional, purposeful, balanced life. How do you makes sure you are successful, aligned with a bigger life picture, and make an actual practice out of it.
Some things that stood out from our conversation:
- Carve out time to be intentional. Ask yourself what your main thing is for today.
- Get clear on your why
- Spirituality Quotient
- Things just flow when you are living on purpose
- You are the average of the five people you spend time with
- Recognize that the mind is a powerful thing. It’s what drives us.
- Remember you are the programer of your life. You can make changes if you want to make changes.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ROB CRESSY SHOW PODCAST!
Resources from the episode:
- Book: Start With Why by Simon Sinek
- Simon Sinek’s TED talk on How Great Leaders Inspire Action
- Book: Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff by Richard Carlson
- App: Headspace (for Meditation)
- App: Primed Mind (for Meditation & Mindset Coaching)
- App: Insight Timer (for Meditation)
- Book: Jon Kabat-Zinn Guided Mindfulness Meditation
Connect & Feedback (I want to hear from you):
- You can connect with Ashley Boyd at AshleyBoyd.com, on Instagram @AshleyBoyd_Coach, and on Facebook/AshleyBoydConsulting/
- Check out Ashley’s upcoming webinar course
- Did this podcast get you to take action in some way? How are you living an intentional life? I’d love your thoughts and feedback on our conversation. You can hit me up on Instagram @Rob_Cressy, Twitter @RobCressy, and Facebook/RobCressyBiz.
- I’m always looking to connect with other like-minded creatives and entrepreneurs and/or work with forward-thinking companies looking for a creative thinker. If that’s you or you know someone then drop me a line at email@example.com.
Check out previous episodes of The Rob Cressy Show here.
CLICK HERE TO GET A FREE COPY of my latest eBook titled Podcast Hustle: A Step By Step Guide Of How To Create A Podcast & Grow An Audience. It will show you how easy it is to create a podcast, build new relationships, and increase your awareness.
1. Creative Inspiration Newsletter – This newsletter aims to inspire, educate, and provide value to the creator and doer in you that strives for greatness in everything you do!
2. Amazing Book Recommendations – I’m an avid reader who has read over 200 books. If you are looking for a book recommendation on creativity, entrepreneurship, leadership, or sports then this is for you.
3. Subscribe to The Sports Marketing Huddle – My latest project is a podcast that takes a look at the hottest sports marketing topics in bite sized episodes.
4. Subscribe to The Bacon Sports Podcast – If you love sports + comedy then this podcast is for you.