25: Super Bowls, Emmys & Sports with Jacob Ullman from Fox Sports
Jacob Ullman, Senior Vice President of Production and Talent Development at Fox Sports, joins The Rob Cressy Show to share wisdom from working on six Super Bowls, winning seven Emmys, and working with incredible people.
- You can connect with Jacob Ullman on Twitter and on October 30th make sure to tune into Fox as they’ll have a quadruple header going on (3 NFL games and Game 5 of the World Series.)
Feedback (I want to hear from you):
- Did this podcast get you to take action in some way? Are you someone who works your dream job? I’d love your thoughts and feedback on our conversation.
- Hit me up at email@example.com or on Twitter @RobCressy and lets talk.
- Also, if your brand isn’t on Snapchat yet then what are you waiting for? I can help get the right strategy in place. Hit me up.
Check out previous episodes of The Rob Cressy Show here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ROB CRESSY SHOW PODCAST!
1. Ultimate Entrepreneur Reading List – I’ve read over 100 books on creativity, leadership, entrepreneurship, digital marketing, and sports that have had a major impact on my life. These are those books. Get your learn on!
2. Rob Cressy’s Guide To Being a Creator – Once you understand the Why and How, it all makes sense.
3. Want To Write Funnier? – For the last 4 years I’ve studied comedy writing at Second City and from one of the Co-Founders of The Onion. Learn how to become a funnier writer and take your business, career, or blog to the next level.
4. Follow Rob Cressy on Snapchat – If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following me faster than Antonio Brown can shake & bake a DB. You can also see my notes from the Snapchat For Business workshop I taught as well as what went down when I ran my first Snapchat geofilter campaign.
5. Ultimate Guide: Digital Marketing to Millennials – My 6 core principles for creating fun and engaging content that gets people to take action.
6. Subscribe to The Sports Marketing Huddle – My latest project is a podcast that takes a look at all things marketing in the world of sports.
Rob Cressy’s Newsletter
Sign up to receive a weekly email of the best digital marketing and content creation resources I create. My goal is to help you achieve yours.