Creating Experiences That Move People with John Roberson
John Roberson, CEO of Advent, joins Rob Cressy to talk about creating experiences that move people. The way they do this is through the lens of a project Advent did with the North Carolina Tar Heels basketball program to help them upgrade their facilities. Why is showing a brand in a modern way important? How can brands prevent shiny object syndrome and instead focus on setting a solid foundation? Why is storytelling so important to connecting with your audience and building a community?
Here is the North Carolina Basketball video that we talk about in the podcast.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SPORTS MARKETING HUDDLE PODCAST!
In each episode of The Sports Marketing Huddle, Rob Cressy, Founder of Bacon Sports & Cress Media, gives a forward-thinking perspective on some of the hottest topics in the world of sports marketing and then gives actionable advice on how you can implement it into your business.
Our goal of the podcast is to create the best sports marketing podcast and take The Sports Marketing Huddle up to #1 on iTunes New & Noteworthy. One way you can help support the show is by subscribing to The Sports Marketing Huddle on iTunes and letting your friends who are in the sports and marketing worlds know about it.
Your feedback is super important to us. We want to make sure that we deliver value for you and make this the best sports marketing show possible. You can connect with Rob & today’s guest on social media and let us know what you think (good or bad):
- Rob Cressy – LinkedIn: /cressy/ – Twitter: @RobCressy – Instagram: @rob_cressy – Facebook: /RobCressyBiz/
- John Roberson – LinkedIn: /john-roberson-09415a4/
- Cress Media: www.cressmedia.com
- Bacon Sports: www.baconsports.com
- Advent North Carolina Basketball Project: http://adventresults.com/projects/north-carolina-basketball/
- Advent Dallas Cowboys Project: http://adventresults.com/projects/dallas-cowboys-ring-of-honor-walk/
Other Awesome Content:
- Check out The Rob Cressy Show on iTunes, where I have conversations with creators, entrepreneurs, and business leaders about their success mindset and excellence.
- Check out Growing Bold on YouTube, Bold Worldwide CEO Brian Cristiano’s video journey of building a $100 million agency.
- Fill out your March Adsanity Bracket: 16 brands – only one will reign supreme with the most social engagement.