Tips For Storytelling, Prospecting & Digital with Jordan Scheltgen (Ep 39)
Jordan Scheltgen, CEO & Founder of Cave Social, joins the Rob Cressy Show to tell an awesome story about using his creativity and having the balls to take a leap which lead him and some friends to buy season tickets to the Florida Panthers and the unexpectedly amazing business opportunities that came from it. We also dish about the speed of social media, his tips for storytelling, the best ways he prospects for new clients, plus his transition from running a publishing site to running an advertising agency.
- You can connect with Jordan Scheltgen at CaveSocial.com.
Feedback (I want to hear from you):
- Did this podcast get you to take action in some way? Are you a creator who’s hustling or building something great? How do you live in action? I’d love your thoughts and feedback on our conversation.
- You can hit me up on Twitter @RobCressy, Instagram @Rob_Cressy, and Facebook/RobCressyBiz.
- I’m always looking to connect with other like-minded creatives and entrepreneurs and/or work with forward thinking companies looking for a content creator and hustler who can provide digital growth and expertise like myself. If that’s you or you know someone then drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out previous episodes of The Rob Cressy Show here.
CLICK HERE TO GET A FREE COPY of my latest eBook titled Podcast Hustle: A Step By Step Guide Of How To Create A Podcast & Grow An Audience. It will show you how easy it is to create a podcast, build new relationships, and increase your awareness.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ROB CRESSY SHOW PODCAST!
1. Ultimate Entrepreneur Reading List – I’ve read over 120 books on creativity, leadership, entrepreneurship, digital marketing, and sports that have had a major impact on my life. These are those books. Get your learn on!
2. Rob Cressy’s Guide To Being a Creator – Once you understand the Why and How, it all makes sense.
3. Follow Rob Cressy on Snapchat – I drop creative sports awesomeness with an entrepreneurial twist. You can also check out my Case Study on how I built the first sports betting Snapchat community.
4. Subscribe to The Sports Marketing Huddle – My latest project is a podcast that takes a look at all things marketing in the world of sports. We recently had on Erika Nardini, CEO of Barstool Sports, to talk about their philosophy for digital growth and engagement.