28: Comedy, Sports & Business w/ Law Smith
Law Smith, comedian, podcaster, and President at Tocobaga Consulting joins The Rob Cressy Show to talk about his success mindset, how standup comedy helps break down fear barriers, and how he is always staying in action.
Law is like a brother from another mother to me as there aren’t many people out there whose background includes sports, comedy, entrepreneurship, digital marketing, and podcasting, all while rocking long hair and a beard.
- You can connect with Law Smith on Twitter @LawSmith34, his Sweat Equity podcast, and the Tocobaga Consulting website.
- You can also check out the podcast episode where we flipped the script and I went on Law’s podcast to dish about my success mindset, habits, and how to create the life you want.
Feedback (I want to hear from you):
- Did this podcast get you to take action in some way? Are you a creator who’s hustling or building something great? How do you deal with fear? I’d love your thoughts and feedback on our conversation.
- Hit me up at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @RobCressy and lets talk.
- Also, if your brand isn’t on Snapchat yet then what are you waiting for? I can help get the right strategy in place. Hit me up.
Check out previous episodes of The Rob Cressy Show here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ROB CRESSY SHOW PODCAST!
1. Ultimate Entrepreneur Reading List – I’ve read over 100 books on creativity, leadership, entrepreneurship, digital marketing, and sports that have had a major impact on my life. These are those books. Get your learn on!
2. Rob Cressy’s Guide To Being a Creator – Once you understand the Why and How, it all makes sense.
3. Follow Rob Cressy on Snapchat – If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following me faster than Antonio Brown can shake & bake a DB. You can also see my notes from the Snapchat For Business workshop I taught as well as what went down when I ran my first Snapchat geofilter campaign.
5. Ultimate Guide: Digital Marketing to Millennials – My 6 core principles for creating fun and engaging content that gets people to take action.
6. Subscribe to The Sports Marketing Huddle – My latest project is a podcast that takes a look at all things marketing in the world of sports. We recently had the Director of Digital for the Baltimore Ravens on and it was straight fire!