19: Award Winning Sommelier Liz Mendez Talking Snapchat Strategies
Liz Mendez, an Award Winning Sommelier and owner of Vera Chicago, joins The Rob Cressy Show to talk about Snapchat strategies and tips for using the platform to grow your business. Liz is one of the most creative and entertaining Snapchat accounts I follow, and she gives insight into how she creatively approaches the platform, plus how she uses it to market her business.
In our conversation some of the topics Liz Mendez and I cover include:
- Snapchat creativity: How is she so good on the platform?
- Snapchat strategies: What is her mindset and does she create content buckets?
- Snapchat Memories: Tips for using it.
- What’s her Snapchat mindset?
- Is Twitter dead or is there still a ton of value there?
- What’s the best piece of advice she’s been given?
- You can connect with Liz Mendez on Twitter @MendezMusings and on Snapchat at MendezMusings.
Feedback (I want to hear from you):
- How do you use Snapchat to market your business?
- Have a Snapchat tip or suggestion?
- What’s your experience with Snapchat Memories been so far?
- Are you looking for someone to create a personalized Snapchat Strategy for your company?
- Hit me up at email@example.com or on Twitter @RobCressy and lets talk.
Check out previous episodes of The Rob Cressy Show here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ROB CRESSY SHOW PODCAST!
1. Ultimate Entrepreneur Reading List – I’ve read over 100 books on creativity, leadership, entrepreneurship, digital marketing, and sports that have had a major impact on my life. These are those books. Get your learn on!
2. What Exactly Does Cress Media Do? – Check this out and you’ll get a great idea of the value Rob Cressy brings to the table.
3. Want To Write Funnier? – For the last 4 years I’ve studied comedy writing at Second City and from one of the Co-Founders of The Onion. Learn how to become a funnier writer and take your business, career, or blog to the next level.
4. Follow Rob Cressy on Snapchat – If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following me faster than Antonio Brown can shake & bake a DB. You can also see my notes from the Snapchat For Business workshop I taught as well as what went down when I ran my first Snapchat geofilter campaign.
5. Ultimate Guide: Digital Marketing to Millennials – My 6 core principles for creating fun and engaging content that gets people to take action.
6. Subscribe to The Sports Marketing Huddle – My latest project is a podcast that takes a look at all things marketing in the world of sports.
Rob Cressy’s Newsletter
Sign up to receive a weekly email of the best digital marketing and content creation resources I create. My goal is to help you achieve yours.