30: Hustle, Comedy & Building Relationships with Lyle Pinder
Lyle Pinder, writer, producer, podcaster, and head of AuVi Digital, joins The Rob Cressy Show to talk about his hustle, entrepreneurial mindset, lessons learned on his journey, how he thinks about marketing and the digital world, the role comedy plays in the way he conducts business, and how he overcomes adversity. Lyle and I have built a unique relationship and we also delve into how that started and why we are committed to continuing to grow it.
Feedback (I want to hear from you):
- Did this podcast get you to take action in some way? Are you a creator who’s hustling or building something great? How do you live in action? I’d love your thoughts and feedback on our conversation.
- If you are short on time or results with your social media marketing then let’s talk about how I can help. Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can hit me up on Twitter @RobCressy or Instagram @Rob_Cressy.
Check out previous episodes of The Rob Cressy Show here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ROB CRESSY SHOW PODCAST!
1. Ultimate Entrepreneur Reading List – I’ve read over 100 books on creativity, leadership, entrepreneurship, digital marketing, and sports that have had a major impact on my life. These are those books. Get your learn on!
2. Rob Cressy’s Guide To Being a Creator – Once you understand the Why and How, it all makes sense.
3. Follow Rob Cressy on Snapchat – I drop creative sports awesomeness with an entrepreneurial twist. You can also see my notes from the Snapchat For Business workshop I taught as well as what went down when I ran my first Snapchat geofilter campaign.
5. Ultimate Guide: Digital Marketing to Millennials – My 6 core principles for creating fun and engaging content that gets people to take action.
6. Subscribe to The Sports Marketing Huddle – My latest project is a podcast that takes a look at all things marketing in the world of sports. We recently had the CMO of the Cleveland Cavaliers on talking about what it was like to plan the Championship parade.