11: Non-New Agey Mindfulness with Connie McLaughlin
Connie McLaughlin, Behavior and Performance Specialist at Inner Buzz, joins The Rob Cressy Show to talk about mindfulness and meditation in the least new agey way possible. Meditating is something that has had such a positive impact on my life and it all started with Connie.
In our conversation some of the topics Connie McLaughlin and I cover include:
- My mindfulness journey. Why I started meditating, the steps I took to get started, and how it is having a positive impact on my life.
- Why do so many successful people meditate and what are the benefits?
- Top 5 mindfulness tips.
- Recommendations for getting started with meditation and some tools you can use.
- Connie leads a brief guided meditation to show how simple yet effective it can be.
I know this may seem like it’s coming out of left field to be talking about but trust me. There is a ton of value packed in this podcast and it’s something that will have a positive effect on your life.
- You can connect with Connie McLaughlin on her website YourInnerBuzz.com, on LinkedIn, or on Twitter @MissConnieMac.
- I want to hear from you. Did you like this podcast? Is there something that I can improve on? Did this podcast cause you to take action in some way? Are there topics that you’d like to see me cover on the show? Are you looking to work with an amazing content creator and marketer? Hit me up at email@example.com or on Twitter @RobCressy and lets talk.
- Check out previous episodes of The Rob Cressy Show here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ROB CRESSY SHOW PODCAST!
FREE ENTREPRENEUR RESOURCES!
1. Ultimate Entrepreneur Reading List – I’ve read over 100 books on creativity, leadership, entrepreneurship, digital marketing, and sports that have had a major impact on my life. These are those books. Get your learn on!
2. My Digital Media Philosophies – The principals I follow for creating engaging content, marketing, and social media that delivers results.
3. Snapchat For Business – The most comprehensive guide for how your business can use Snapchat to engage, grow, and deliver results.
4. Follow Rob Cressy on Snapchat – If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following me faster than Steph Curry can shake & bake a defender. You can also check out my Snapchat Tips & Secrets to Make Your Snaps Stand Out video.
5. Monday Morning Newsletter – Get rid of your case of the Monday’s with Rob Cressy’s weekly Monday Morning newsletter. It’ll give some extra motivation and inspiration to those who strive to do great things.