2: Having an NFL Mindset with Brandon Williams
Brandon Williams is a former Wisconsin standout wide receiver, multiple year NFL player turned author, speaker, commentator and entrepreneur. He joins The Rob Cressy Show to talk about the mindset it took to become an NFL player, advice to others who want to achieve their ultimate goal, plus what it was like on draft day when he got selected by the San Francisco 49ers and his dream became a reality.
Two pull quotes that particularly stood out from the podcast:
- Write down your goals
- Speak your success
- You can connect with Brandon Williams on his website or on Twitter @iambrandonmw.
- Check out Brandon Williams book Millionaire Mindset: 7 Principles Athletes Need For Financial Freedom
- I want to hear from you. Did you like this podcast? Is there something that I can improve on? Did this podcast cause you to take action in some way? Hit me up at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @RobCressy and let me know.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ROB CRESSY SHOW PODCAST!
FREE ENTREPRENEUR RESOURCES!
1. Ultimate Entrepreneur Reading List – I’ve read over 100 books on creativity, leadership, entrepreneurship, and sports that have had a major impact on my life. These are those books.
2. Hate to Lose vs Love to Win – Your answer to this question will determine a lot about how successful you will be.
3. Stan Van Gundy on Having a Growth Mindset – Stan Van Gundy not only is a great coach but is an amazing teacher in how to think with a mind towards growth.
4. Follow Rob Cressy on Snapchat – If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following me faster than Antonio Brown can take one to the house. You can also check out my Snapchat Tips & Secrets to Make Your Snaps Stand Out video.
5. Monday Morning Newsletter – Get rid of your case of the Monday’s with Rob Cressy’s weekly Monday Morning newsletter. It’ll give some extra motivation and inspiration to those who strive to do great things.