Ryan Stewman Spitting Entrepreneurial Fire (Ep 32)
Ryan Stewman, CEO and Founder of Hardcore Closer and Break Free Academy, joins the Rob Cressy Show to spit fire about his incredible entrepreneurial & sales journey, sharing lessons learned on the way. Ryan is a 4x best-selling author, motivational speaker, sales coach, podcast host, and blogger and he talks about the hustle and mindset it took to go from prison to becoming a 7-figure a year earner. He shares advice for how to crush it in sales, how to deal with fear and rejection, and how to always live in action. Ryan is refreshingly raw and unfiltered and is a walking example that nothing can stop you if you have the right mindset.
- You can connect with Ryan Stewman on Twitter @RyanStewman or @HardcoreCloser, on Facebook @HardcoreCloser, and Instagram @RyanStewman.
Feedback (I want to hear from you):
- Did this podcast get you to take action in some way? Are you a creator who’s hustling or building something great? How do you live in action? I’d love your thoughts and feedback on our conversation.
- You can hit me up on Twitter @RobCressy, Instagram @Rob_Cressy, and Facebook/RobCressyBiz.
- I’m always looking to connect with other like-minded creatives and entrepreneurs and/or work with forward thinking companies looking for a content creator and hustler who can provide digital growth and expertise like myself. If that’s you or you know someone then drop me a line at email@example.com.
Check out previous episodes of The Rob Cressy Show here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ROB CRESSY SHOW PODCAST!
1. Ultimate Entrepreneur Reading List – I’ve read over 120 books on creativity, leadership, entrepreneurship, digital marketing, and sports that have had a major impact on my life. These are those books. Get your learn on!
2. Rob Cressy’s Guide To Being a Creator – Once you understand the Why and How, it all makes sense.
3. Follow Rob Cressy on Snapchat – I drop creative sports awesomeness with an entrepreneurial twist. You can also check out my Case Study on how I built the first sports betting Snapchat community.
4. Subscribe to The Sports Marketing Huddle – My latest project is a podcast that takes a look at all things marketing in the world of sports. We recently had on Erika Nardini, CEO of Barstool Sports, to talk about their philosophy for digital growth and engagement.