20: Sage Summit 2016 Recap- Holy Amazing!
Greg Hunter joins The Rob Cressy Show to recap our incredible experience at Sage Summit 2016, a conference for entrepreneurs and small & medium-sized businesses. Speaking at the conference was an A-list of the top entrepreneurs and business minds in the world: Richard Branson, Daymond John & Robert Herjavec from Shark Tank, Gwyneth Paltrow, Zooey Deschanel, Ashton Kutcher, and Yancey Strickler (the co-founder and CEO of Kickstarter.)
On our Sage Summit 2016 recap podcast we also talk about:
- The best takeaways and nuggets of wisdom from each of the keynote speakers.
- What was our overall impression and experience of Sage Summit 2016? (Hint: it was amazing.)
- A story about how we ran into Jim Harbaugh at Big 10 Media Day while on our way home from day one of Sage Summit.
- Becoming friends with the guys at The Startup Van, kicking it at The Killers concert, and then taking a party bus together.
You can check each of my Sage Summit 2016 daily recaps here:
- Sage Summit Day 1: Richard Branson
- Sage Summit Day 2: Daymond John, Robert Herjavec, Gwyneth Paltrow, & Zooey Deschanel
- Sage Summit Day 3: Ashton Kutcher & Yancey Strickler
Connect (I want to hear from you):
- Did you attend Sage Summit 2016? If so what was your experience?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial conference that is amazing that we should check out?
- Hit me up at email@example.com or on Twitter @RobCressy and lets talk.
- Also, if you are looking for someone to create a personalized Snapchat Strategy for your company then drop me a line.
Check out previous episodes of The Rob Cressy Show here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ROB CRESSY SHOW PODCAST!
1. Ultimate Entrepreneur Reading List – I’ve read over 100 books on creativity, leadership, entrepreneurship, digital marketing, and sports that have had a major impact on my life. These are those books. Get your learn on!
2. What Exactly Does Cress Media Do? – Check this out and you’ll get a great idea of the value Rob Cressy brings to the table.
3. Want To Write Funnier? – For the last 4 years I’ve studied comedy writing at Second City and from one of the Co-Founders of The Onion. Learn how to become a funnier writer and take your business, career, or blog to the next level.
4. Follow Rob Cressy on Snapchat – If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following me faster than Antonio Brown can shake & bake a DB. You can also see my notes from the Snapchat For Business workshop I taught as well as what went down when I ran my first Snapchat geofilter campaign.
5. Ultimate Guide: Digital Marketing to Millennials – My 6 core principles for creating fun and engaging content that gets people to take action.
6. Subscribe to The Sports Marketing Huddle – My latest project is a podcast that takes a look at all things marketing in the world of sports.
Rob Cressy’s Newsletter
Sign up to receive a weekly email of the best digital marketing and content creation resources I create. My goal is to help you achieve yours.