29: Turning Ideas Into Action with Sam Rosen
Sam Rosen, Founder of Deskpass and One Design Company, joins The Rob Cressy Show to talk about lessons learned on his entrepreneurial journey, how he used to sell rocks for money, his process for turning ideas into action, how to be a better connector of people, how he deals with adversity, and his thoughts on the future of co-working.
- You can connect with Sam Rosen on Twitter @SammyRosen or on his personal website SammyRosen.com.
- If you are looking to try out co-working spaces in Chicago then I highly recommend checking out Deskpass. I’ve used it and really enjoyed it.
- If you are looking for awesome design then check out One Design Company.
Feedback (I want to hear from you):
- Did this podcast get you to take action in some way? Are you a creator who’s hustling or building something great? How do you live in action? I’d love your thoughts and feedback on our conversation.
- If you are short on time or results with your social media marketing then let’s talk about how I can help. Drop me a line at email@example.com.
- You can hit me up on Twitter @RobCressy or Instagram @Rob_Cressy.
Check out previous episodes of The Rob Cressy Show here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ROB CRESSY SHOW PODCAST!
1. Ultimate Entrepreneur Reading List – I’ve read over 100 books on creativity, leadership, entrepreneurship, digital marketing, and sports that have had a major impact on my life. These are those books. Get your learn on!
2. Rob Cressy’s Guide To Being a Creator – Once you understand the Why and How, it all makes sense.
3. Follow Rob Cressy on Snapchat – I drop creative sports awesomeness with an entrepreneurial twist. You can also see my notes from the Snapchat For Business workshop I taught as well as what went down when I ran my first Snapchat geofilter campaign.
5. Ultimate Guide: Digital Marketing to Millennials – My 6 core principles for creating fun and engaging content that gets people to take action.
6. Subscribe to The Sports Marketing Huddle – My latest project is a podcast that takes a look at all things marketing in the world of sports. We recently had the CMO of the Cleveland Cavaliers on talking about what it was like to plan the Championship parade.