31: Seth Shapiro – Diesel Films
Seth Shapiro, CEO of Diesel Films, joins The Rob Cressy Show to talk about lessons learned along his entrepreneurial and creative journey. He talks about his early days of what it was like when he took his entrepreneurial leap and started Diesel Films, the balance of being creative vs selling, facing adversity and believing in yourself, things he’s noticed working with the most talented people, plus shares a story about how the name of his company came from working with the Miami Heat and Shaquille O’Neal. At the end Seth also shares some good words of wisdom that he learned from Dick Vitale.
Feedback (I want to hear from you):
- Did this podcast get you to take action in some way? Are you a creator who’s hustling or building something great? How do you live in action? I’d love your thoughts and feedback on our conversation.
- You can hit me up on Twitter @RobCressy, Instagram @Rob_Cressy, and Facebook/RobCressyBiz.
- I’m i’m always looking to connect with other like minded creatives and entrepreneurs and/or work with forward thinking companies looking for a creator and hustler who can provide digital growth and expertise like myself. If that’s you or you know someone then drop me a line at email@example.com.
Check out previous episodes of The Rob Cressy Show here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ROB CRESSY SHOW PODCAST!
1. Ultimate Entrepreneur Reading List – I’ve read over 120 books on creativity, leadership, entrepreneurship, digital marketing, and sports that have had a major impact on my life. These are those books. Get your learn on!
2. Rob Cressy’s Guide To Being a Creator – Once you understand the Why and How, it all makes sense.
3. Follow Rob Cressy on Snapchat – I drop creative sports awesomeness with an entrepreneurial twist. You can also check out my Case Study on how I built the first sports betting Snapchat community.
4. Subscribe to The Sports Marketing Huddle – My latest project is a podcast that takes a look at all things marketing in the world of sports. We recently had on Erika Nardini, CEO of Barstool Sports, to talk about their philosophy for digital growth and engagement.