Social Media Enthusiast Shantel Khleif (Ep 33)
Shantel Khleif, Social Media Enthusiast & CEO of Imagine Media Consulting, joins the Rob Cressy Show to talk about social media marketing, brand storytelling, plus share lessons from her entrepreneurial journey. What was her mindset when she took her entrepreneurial leap and what piece of advice given has really resonated with her? What is more important in social media marketing: action or strategy? What does she say to potential clients who believe that Facebook doesn’t work for them? Why shouldn’t interns be in charge of a brand’s social media? How does she qualify her clients and why is saying no so important? Do brands need to be on all social media platforms? How would she rank the social media platforms in terms of results & popularity? What is the future viability of Snapchat? What are some storytelling tips?
- You can connect with Shantel Khleif on Twitter @ImagineMediaCon and Instagram @ImagineMediaConsulting.
Feedback (I want to hear from you):
- Did this podcast get you to take action in some way? Are you a creator who’s hustling or building something great? How do you live in action? I’d love your thoughts and feedback on our conversation.
- You can hit me up on Twitter @RobCressy, Instagram @Rob_Cressy, and Facebook/RobCressyBiz.
- I’m always looking to connect with other like-minded creatives and entrepreneurs and/or work with forward thinking companies looking for a content creator and hustler who can provide digital growth and expertise like myself. If that’s you or you know someone then drop me a line at email@example.com.
Check out previous episodes of The Rob Cressy Show here.
I just published my first eBook titled Podcast Hustle: A Step By Step Guide Of How To Create A Podcast & Grow An Audience and I want to give you a FREE COPY so you can learn and use it for good. If you are interested shoot me an email.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ROB CRESSY SHOW PODCAST!
1. Ultimate Entrepreneur Reading List – I’ve read over 120 books on creativity, leadership, entrepreneurship, digital marketing, and sports that have had a major impact on my life. These are those books. Get your learn on!
2. Rob Cressy’s Guide To Being a Creator – Once you understand the Why and How, it all makes sense.
3. Follow Rob Cressy on Snapchat – I drop creative sports awesomeness with an entrepreneurial twist. You can also check out my Case Study on how I built the first sports betting Snapchat community.
4. Subscribe to The Sports Marketing Huddle – My latest project is a podcast that takes a look at all things marketing in the world of sports. We recently had on Erika Nardini, CEO of Barstool Sports, to talk about their philosophy for digital growth and engagement.