Jens Nicolaysen – Shinesty Co-Founder & CMO (Ep 35)
Jens Nicolaysen, Co-Founder and CMO at Shinesty, joins the Rob Cressy Show to talk about how they create the world’s most outrageous apparel for everyone and believes life’s too short for boring clothing. Jens also share about Shinesty’s calculated awesomeness when it comes to their marketing, the importance of short form content, creating social media content that is so good that it doesn’t even look like marketing, user generated content, how brands can better engage their audience, using comedy and the delicate balance of towing the line, plus advice for anyone who wants to create a company that is fun.
As referenced in the beginning of the podcast. Here’s the getup I rocked for the podcast to embrace the Shinesty spirit.
- You can connect with Jens Nicolaysen at Shinesty.com and I recommend you sign up for their email list to experience their creative and engaging newsletter.
Feedback (I want to hear from you):
- Did this podcast get you to take action in some way? Are you a creator who’s hustling or building something great? How do you live in action? I’d love your thoughts and feedback on our conversation.
- You can hit me up on Twitter @RobCressy, Instagram @Rob_Cressy, and Facebook/RobCressyBiz.
- I’m always looking to connect with other like-minded creatives and entrepreneurs and/or work with forward thinking companies looking for a content creator and hustler who can provide digital growth and expertise like myself. If that’s you or you know someone then drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out previous episodes of The Rob Cressy Show here.
CLICK HERE TO GET A FREE COPY of my latest eBook titled Podcast Hustle: A Step By Step Guide Of How To Create A Podcast & Grow An Audience. It will show you how easy it is to create a podcast, build new relationships, and increase your awareness.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ROB CRESSY SHOW PODCAST!
1. Ultimate Entrepreneur Reading List – I’ve read over 120 books on creativity, leadership, entrepreneurship, digital marketing, and sports that have had a major impact on my life. These are those books. Get your learn on!
2. Rob Cressy’s Guide To Being a Creator – Once you understand the Why and How, it all makes sense.
3. Follow Rob Cressy on Snapchat – I drop creative sports awesomeness with an entrepreneurial twist. You can also check out my Case Study on how I built the first sports betting Snapchat community.
4. Subscribe to The Sports Marketing Huddle – My latest project is a podcast that takes a look at all things marketing in the world of sports. We recently had on Erika Nardini, CEO of Barstool Sports, to talk about their philosophy for digital growth and engagement.