17: Launch of The Sports Marketing Huddle
I’m excited to announce the launch of my newest project, The Sports Marketing Huddle, a podcast that takes a look at all things marketing in the world of sports. Alongside Brian Cristiano, CEO of BOLD Worldwide (who was on Episode 8 of The Rob Cressy Show talking about excellence), we give a forward-thinking perspective on some of the hottest topics in the world of sports marketing and then give actionable advice for how you can implement it into your business.
Brian and I are as passionate about sports as we are knowledgeable about marketing. By fusing together the worlds we live and work in they aspire to entertain, drop knowledge, and provide value for you.
On this podcast I give a quick overview on what you can expect from The Sports Marketing Huddle.
- I want to hear from you. Are there topics that you’d like to see us cover on the show? Is there something that we can improve on? What other sports marketing podcasts do you listen to? Are you looking to work with an amazing content creator and marketer? Hit me up at email@example.com or on Twitter @RobCressy and lets talk.
- Check out previous episodes of The Rob Cressy Show here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ROB CRESSY SHOW PODCAST!
1. Ultimate Entrepreneur Reading List – I’ve read over 100 books on creativity, leadership, entrepreneurship, digital marketing, and sports that have had a major impact on my life. These are those books. Get your learn on!
2. What Exactly Does Cress Media Do? – Check this out and you’ll get a great idea of the value Rob Cressy brings to the table.
3. Become a Funnier Writer – For the last 4 years I’ve studied comedy writing at Second City and from one of the Co-Founders of The Onion. Learn how to become a funnier writer and take your business, career, or blog to the next level with Write Funnier!
4. Follow Rob Cressy on Snapchat – If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following me faster than Antonio Brown can shake & bake a DB. You can also check out my notes from the Snapchat For Business workshop I taught as well as how you can use Snapchat Memories to deliver better results and have more fun!
5. Ultimate Guide: Digital Marketing to Millennials – My 6 core principles for creating fun and engaging content that gets people to take action.
Rob Cressy’s Newsletter
Sign up to receive a weekly email of the best digital marketing and content creation resources I create. My goal is to help you achieve yours.