6: Benefits of Visual Learning w/ Marc McLaughlin
Marc McLaughlin, International Partner & Business Designer at Business Models Inc., joins The Rob Cressy show to talk about visual learning and building better business models.
In our conversation some of the visual learning and business model topics we cover include:
- The power of the pen. How visual learning can be fun and deliver results.
- Tips for getting started with visual learning.
- Philosophies from Business Models Inc. on building a better business model.
- Visual and design thinking principals.
- Business DNA.
- The difference between a business model and a business plan.
- Marc also shares some of the best advice he’s ever been given.
- You can connect with Marc via email at marc.mclaughlin at businessmodelsinc.com, on Twitter @Marc_McLau, or check out their site at BusinessModelsInc.com.
- I want to hear from you. Did you like this podcast? Is there something that I can improve on? Did this podcast cause you to take action in some way? Hit me up at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @RobCressy and let me know.
- Check out previous episodes of The Rob Cressy Show here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ROB CRESSY SHOW PODCAST!
FREE ENTREPRENEUR RESOURCES!
1. Ultimate Entrepreneur Reading List – I’ve read over 100 books on creativity, leadership, entrepreneurship, digital marketing, and sports that have had a major impact on my life. These are those books. Get your learn on!
2. My Digital Media Philosophies – The principals I follow for creating engaging content, marketing, and social media that delivers results.
3. How to Have More Fun and Be Happier – Simple life hacks I use to make sure that I live the awesomest life.
4. Follow Rob Cressy on Snapchat – If you are on Snapchat then you need to be following me faster than Antonio Brown can take one to the house. You can also check out my Snapchat Tips & Secrets to Make Your Snaps Stand Out video.
5. Monday Morning Newsletter – Get rid of your case of the Monday’s with Rob Cressy’s weekly Monday Morning newsletter. It’ll give some extra motivation and inspiration to those who strive to do great things.